Regularly played by the Genre Giant, Iain Boulton, on Bunkazilla Brunch, Scottish band IKARI have launched a Kickstarter to help fund their debut album, Shapes and Sounds. They’ve spent most of 2018 writing, demoing and fine-tuning tracks for their album. Now, they wish to get their fans involved in the process as well with their latest Kickstarter campaign.
If you want to back IKARI’s debut album, Shapes and Sounds, the band have the following pledges available:
- £2 – Part of the Team – get behind the scenes information with IKARI Insiders – a dedicated private social media group.
- £8 – Digital Download of Shapes and Sounds
- £15 – Exclusive Shirt + Digital Download
- £18 – Exclusive Shirt + Digital Download + CD
- £20 – Signed Framed Lyric Sheet + Digital Download
- £25 – Signed Snare Skin + Digital Download
- £80 and more – 2019 Gig Pass for you and your friend plus Digital Download.
For more information, head on over to their Kickstarter page. We hope to share more IKARI news as their Kickstarter progresses.