Survey Extended until 23:59 on Friday 31st of May 2019
Bunkazilla has been running for over a year now! Wow, does time fly or what?
We’ve decided that after 12 months of stomping on airways, we’d love to get people’s feedback regarding Bunkazilla UK. As such we’re pleased to announce the launch of our Bunkazilla Year One survey.
The survey asks general questions about Bunkazilla UK so far, it also asks about our audience geek culture and listening habits as well. The goal of our survey is to make sure we are delivering the best listener experience as possible. Every little bit of feedback helps – even if you’re not a regular listener or haven’t even tuned in!
For everyone that completes the survey, they will be invited to enter our prize draw to win £100 of online gift vouchers. The winner can use these vouchers for places such as Amazon, Currys PC World and other online retailers. Full T&Cs of the survey are featured at the end of this article.
If you wish to take part, simply hit the link below and give us your feedback. For the best viewing experience, we recommend this is completed on a desktop computer.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this prize draw is Bunkazilla, an online radio station owned and managed by Boulton Media Limited. Boulton Media Limited is a company registered at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. Company Registration Number is 1098058.
- Sweepstake is open to all residents of the United Kingdom who agree to enter the prize draw in stage 5 of the survey.
- Contact information collected by this survey will only be used for the purposes of the prize draw and will be erased once the prize draw is complete.
- Employees and performers at Bunkazilla, along with their immediate family and anyone otherwise connected with Bunkazilla are illegible for this competition
- The prize on offer is a £100 voucher issued from GiftPay. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The survey which this prize draw entry is part of will be open until 23:59 on Friday 31st of May 2019. After this time, the survey will close and no further entries will be allowed.
- The prize winner will be randomly drawn from all the valid entries using a computer process and contacted by Bunkazilla. Only the winner will be contacted personally by email from Boulton Media Limited.
- The winner will be formally notified by email within no more than 28 days of the closing date. We will notify a winner by email and ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Boulton Media Limited, acting as Bunkazilla, will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this prize draw.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Boulton Media Limited, acting as Bunkazilla, reserves the right to cancel the free prize draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this prize draw.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely for this competition in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- Bunkazilla reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.